EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE AND MORE!
Saturday, August 14, 2021
Join the Cleo Parker Robinson Dance 51st Anniversary Virtual Celebration featuring Dancing with the Denver Stars.
Denver’s best fundraising event is “dinner and a show”. This year, 13 civic and cultural leaders will dance live onstage with CPRD ensemble members.
- Amy Parsons, CEO at Mozzafiato LLC
- Karen McNeil-Miller, CEO at Colorado Health Foundation
Virtual Ticket: $50.00 per household – live stream the event via Zoom from wherever you want!
Virtual Dinner Committee Ticket – $1,000.00. This ticket purchase includes:
- Signature cocktail mixings delivered to your home on August 14th (Metro Denver only), Kit serves 8-10 drinks.
- Pre-Show zoom link for special behind the scenes coverage and interactions
- Supporting the largest African American Dance organization in an 8-state radius.
- Celebrating the return of Dancing with the Denver Stars after a year-long hiatus due to the COVI D pandemic.
- Zoom Links for the show for up to 10 people.
- Your name listed in the 2021 electronic program book.
- Virtual access begins at 6:30pm MT
- Links will be shared directly with Dinner Committee Host
If you are interested in Dinner Committee Tickets or Sponsor Ticket options, please contact Matisse@cleoparkerdance.org
Dancing with the Denver Stars is the annual fundraiser that allows Cleo Parker Robinson Dance to provide subsidies and scholarships to students and youth in 80+ schools across all 8 Metro Denver counties. 100% of online tickets proceeds support CPRD Arts-in-Education programming.